viernes, 17 de enero de 2020

SAY WHAT YOU ARE THANKING THE PERSON FOR AND HOW YOU FOUND IT

Paragraph 1: Say what you are thanking the person for and how you found it. 

To the person who found it  my  phone thank you! I found it in the bar


Paragraph 2: Say what you were doing when you lost the item. 

I was  drink with my friends when I left in the bar table


and then  my boss call me and i have to to go.

Paragraph 3: Say why the item is important. Give some personal info or opinions. 

It'svery special form mi  because i love my job  I'm mad about because is very important fro me  is one of my favorite jobs 

Tanks again for everything!




Creado por Benjamin Agosto 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

CoronaVirus

As we all know, the coronavirus, the new disease that is making people sick and ending the lives of many people, has made us all have to...