viernes, 17 de enero de 2020

                                                         
   

       Paragraph 1: Say what you are thanking the person for and how you found it. 

To the person who found bracalet thank you! I found it , in the bookshop

     Paragraph 2: Say what you were doing when you lost the item. 

I was looking for a book when I found it and ran to play it and I left the store.

     Paragraph 3: Say why the item is important. Give some personal info or opinions. 

It's very special to me because my grandfather gave it to me as a child I'm mad about for that bracelet is one of my favourite . 

Tanks again for everything!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

CoronaVirus

As we all know, the coronavirus, the new disease that is making people sick and ending the lives of many people, has made us all have to...