miércoles, 22 de enero de 2020

Georgina y Miracle

Paragraph 1:
Last year i travelled to switzerland for the christmas holiday,i travelled alone at first and i met my father waiting for me at the other airport.i was very excited cause i was going to meet my brother, sisters and aunt.

Paragraph 2:
 I travelled to switzerland because it was during christmas nobody wants to be alone for christmas,i also went there because i wanted to get gifts for my first christmas i would be celebrating there.i wanted to a lot of things like:Explore the city and go shopping and also snag a boyfriend.

Pargraph 3: 
i did a lot of shopping,went drinking with my friends,my bag got stolen and i lost my sister too we found my sister but we never found my bag.we went home with half of what we came out with. 


Paragraph 4:
I was very happy and it was very crazy at the same time but i was happy because i was with friends and family and that was all that mattered at the time.

As a result of my experience I learnt to always have a second shoe if you are going to go out wearing heels.
I would always remember this day because it was a beautiful and crazy day at the same time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

CoronaVirus

As we all know, the coronavirus, the new disease that is making people sick and ending the lives of many people, has made us all have to...